These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Hotel Malpensafiera website and services. By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
- All bookings made through our chatbot are subject to availability.
- Reservations are considered confirmed only after you receive a confirmation email from us.
- Any special requests, such as room preferences or dietary needs, should be specified at the time of booking and while we will do our best, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Users are required to provide accurate photos (front and back) of their identification documents for online check-in.
- The details from the online check-in are sent to local authorities as required by regulations.
- Providing false information can result in penalties or denial of stay.
- Users agree not to misuse the services or information provided on the website.
- Any attempt to hack, alter or harm the components of the website is strictly prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
Hotel Malpensafiera will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website.
Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page. Users are encouraged to review the Terms regularly to stay informed.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.